Friday 12 December 2014

Welcome to New York

Kaleidoscope of loud heartbeats


Hello again! You still with me? Good. Today I want to talk about travelling.

Travelling and sightseeing is one of the most beautiful and amazing things in the world, open to everyone willing to risk taking a chance on a new place, with new cultures and new experiences.

As someone who hasn't done any major travelling, you can imagine how big my wanderlust is - and soon I'm going to be able to quench some of my travelling thirst. On February 10th (next year) I will be taking my first international trip EVER. I will only be away for eight days, but that's eight days of travelling I didn't have booked before.



I'm going to Germany (no, not New York, sorry guys) to visit and essentially meet one of my bestest friends in the world, and I can't wait. I met J (keeping this anonymous) online through a series of extremely fortunate events and she's changed my life in so many ways.


The thought of only being able to go over for eight days absolutely kills me, and I have to remind myself that my travelling time will come. And of course, I'm going to share it with you. Two days of flying to get there, and eight days in a foreign country is bound to bring many stories and pictures.

So, have you had any amazing adventures or any tips you want to share? I'd love to hear any and all things!

For now, I'll speak to you soon.



 Claireplusone 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com