Saturday 6 December 2014

Blank Space

Oh my god, who is SHE?


Hello lovely people of the world! How are we all today? Excited by the silly season or ready for it to be over already? I'm in the latter group.


So today I'm channelling my inner T-Swizzle (don't worry, I'll save your ears and I won't sing), and have decided to tell you a bit about myself, writer of this blog.

Let's start with this very most important fact:



This also applies to the following: Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Arrow, The Flash and Donnie Darko.*

I'm twenty-four years young, but feel a bajillion times older because of my four year old daughter. Seriously, your parents aren't kidding when they say you give them gray hairs early.

I'm also a part time university student, so this is pretty much becoming my life now: 


Don't you just love these funny pie charts? I do. I also love pie. And cake. And food. Which is another thing about me. I love food, and I do not love to work out. I do not believe when people say after a while workouts become fun. Just no. You keep pretending like pretenders while we all sit here with our yummy food getting FAT. The eternal dilemma - be skinny or eat all the foods.



I absolutely love books and reading and generally just buying lots of books which I put on my shelves, until I have no more shelf space and have to go buy another book shelf which I just fill with more books that I don't have time to read. It's a beautiful cycle really. Home library, come at me bro!

There is probably a million other things I could tell you, but we'd be here all day and I don't want to lose any followers before I even have any (HA!).

So thanks for stopping by, and if you have any other burning questions about my eating habits or how I avoid studying, let me know in the comments!

Now I'll just leave this here...



 Claireplusone 


*I'm just kidding. Lovers of at least one of the aforementioned above will do nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com