Tuesday 9 December 2014

This Love

This LVE left a permanent mark

Hello again my lovelies, and how we all? Busy Christmas shopping, and all that jazz? Hopefully you're all keeping sane.

Today, I wanted to talk to you about weddings. The reason is because I have to start seriously planning my own if I want everything set for the date we have booked: February 22, 2016. So that's roughly 14-months away, which definitely should be plenty of time, right? RIGHT? *starts pulling out hair in frustration*

The first thing I have learned is this: 




 Pinterest is a wonderland of things you wish you had, want to look like, wish you could do, things you want to see - all the while knowing that you are probably NEVER EVER going to be able to have those things, look like that, do those things, and see those places. Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for wedding planning, but unless your loaded, chances are it's not going to happen.

So, Lesson One: Pinterest is a lie. You can't have those things.

Which means now I actually have to PLAN my wedding MYSELF. Which is going to be a disaster all in itself.

Which means I'm tempted for this:




Lesson Two: Someecards, and the like, show how life really is.

Lesson Three:  I possibly may not be responsible enough for this kind of responsibility of being responsible.

Lesson Four: Pictures like this actually make me want to have a good wedding. Just without me planning it is all. But I don't want a wedding planner to do it, in case it all goes wrong. Ya feel me?



Life is such a crazy rollercoaster, and this is just another loop in the ride. So I apologise for a serious topic, but I hope you won't mind and will allow me to share my planning journey along the way too.

 Claireplusone 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com