Monday 15 December 2014

Shake It Off

I'm dancing on my own


Hey guys! How are you doing? *squishy hugs* these are for you!

So, have you ever had a bad day? Silly question, of course you have. Everyone has bad days, some have more bad days than others. 
But the biggest difference between us all is how we let our bad days define us. Do we wallow in our misfortune? Do we use it as a learning curve? Do we shake it off? Yes yes, I know, easier said than done.
Sometimes all we need to do is dance. Alone in your room. Together with your friends. In the kitchen. Wherever, whenever. Trust me on this one, it makes even the rainiest days a bit less gloomy.


I mean, doesn't Will Smith look like he doesn't have a care in the world. Also yes, this is totally me. Don't judge okay.

At least you aren't this guy. Just think about that....



Have a lovely week and I'll give you more crappy advice another day! Au Revoir!


 Claireplusone 



1 comment:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com