Thursday 4 December 2014

Hi Hey Hello

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


That's SO Random.


Ever found yourself saying that phrase? I have, so often I've had to expand my vocabulary and now I have several similar phrases that seem to be SUPER popular these days.


W.T.F

O.M.G

W.T.H

Oh wait, those are just a bunch of freaking acronyms. 

Anyway, the point is, the world and life is becoming one giant ball of bizzare things you read about online and see on the news - things that have you saying "That's SO random."

I've started this blog, to talk about random-life things, things we can't avoid and things that just make you want to laugh.

PLUS - lot's of funnies, because what's life without some laughs.


Together, I hope you'll join me on my random journey!





Claireplusone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com