Thursday 1 January 2015

Clean

The sky turned black like a perfect storm


Twenty-Fifteen has arrived my lovelies, and with it brings promise of new and exciting adventures, and a clean slate.

New fads and trends will arise, and hopefully some will die with the end of 2014.

(Yes, I am talking about "bae". Let's fuck that shit right off okay.)



For me personally, Twenty-Fifteen brings university, wedding planning and travel. I love when a new year starts, and not even just for the partying to bring it in! It brings so much hope and excitement to what lies ahead. It makes you feel like you can start again, be someone different, make changes or try harder.

Of course, I have no resolutions - because I know I can't keep them so I've given up trying. Basically, I try to stay alive.



So I hope every one has an amazing New Years and I look forward to big things in the future for everyone! Hopefully more random posts :)




 Claireplusone 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com