Tuesday 31 March 2015

New Romantics

Every night with us is like a dream


Hello everyone! Holy smokes, it's been awhile since my last post so I am going to apologise PROFUSELY until you all forgive me.... I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY.

Am I forgiven now? Good. So a lot has happened since my last post. I finally went to Germany to see my friend and it was incredible! Don't worry, pictures will come (eventually). I started university for the year (and am already wanting it to be over) and my fiancĂ© and I had to cut our wedding budget by half. Shit got crazy.



BAYMAX DAILY REMINDERS
Just some inspiration to keep you all going. I promise my next post will be more exciting, I just stopped in to let you know I am actually still alive, even though I am living under a rock! hehehe


Disney forever <3333333

Until next time my lovers,

 Claireplusone 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com